If you're looking for a pick-me-up post-dinner, the Espresso Martini is here to jolt you awake with its boozy magical powers.
The cold coffee-flavored cocktail mixes vodka with espresso coffee, coffee liqueur (usually Kahlúa) and simple syrup. Garnish with a few coffee beans, and it's picture perfect.
Glassware: Martini Glass
Tools: Shaker, Strainer
In a shaker
- Add 40ml Big Dogs Vodka
- 50ml Fresh Espresso (Double)
- 15ml Sugar Syrup
- 1 twist of sea salt
- Add fresh ice and shake vigourously
- Strain liquid into shaker (remove ice)
- DRY shake (no ice, this creates a nice foam on top)
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans & chocolate powder
Credit: The Emporium of Drinks & Such